Please take a moment to review the following information
Coverage varies greatly, but my services may be covered in part or in full by your insurance provider. Please contact your HMO or health insurance plan to learn more about what your plan covers. Below are some questions that are helpful to ask:
- Do my insurance benefits include mental health services?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Will I be required to pay a copay?
- Is there a limit to the number of sessions per year my plan covers?
- What is my deductible?
- Do I need to get approval from my primary care physician?
Cash and checks are accepted for payment at the time of service.
$150 – $250 per session
I offer reduced fees on a limited basis; if you are experiencing a financial hardship please contact me so we can discuss your options.
Please notify me at least 24 hours in advance if you unable to make your scheduled appointment.
If you miss your appointment and do not notify me within the time requested, you will be billed for the full cost of the session.